Award to the Stephen Rowley for the Committee
Waveny Park’s Richardsonian Shingle Style house was built in 1903 by Thomas Hall as a staff residence for his Prospect Farm, prior to the Lapham ownership.
Now converted to public use it is a grand open space inside, with one little, original restored stained glass window, replicated saw-tooth shingles and appropriate paint colors. Stained glass restoration by Rohlf Studios, Mt Vernon, NY. The Paddle Lodge was created by a team of New Canaan volunteers including Stephanie Dayton, architect, Steve Rowley, architect, Laura Sigg, designer, Ann Lobdell and Steve Benko, Recreation Director.