Home>Awards>White Oak Shade landmark

White Oak Shade landmark

c. 1790 house, a White Oak Shade landmark, whose interiors were renovated c. 1830 and extensively again in c. 1850 with bracketed eaves, French doors, and a cast iron porch. 

Recently a new addition was built to the right and rear, designed by Steve Ilsley, Oldford Studios, Harwinton, CT.

The Norwalk contractor was Jarlath Carbin.

Award to owners.